Oswiecim - files to download
Distribution of Electricity
The person (company) applying for connection of a facility to the power grid, should issue a motion to determine the connection conditions for the appropriate connection group. Such a motion should also be issued in case of replacement of the connection at the request of the interested party, or if an increase of the connection power occurs (the maximum power which will be charged).
The currently regulations divide entities which are being attached to the network into the following connection groups:
- Group II entities connected directly to the distribution network with voltage of 110 kV, or having production units cooperating with the network, or requiring non-standard energy supply,
- Group III entities connected directly to the medium-voltage distribution network (1 kV <Un <110 kV),
- Group IV entities connected directly to a low-voltage network (Un <1 kV) with a connection power greater than 40 kW or an pre-set meter protection greater than 63 A,
- Group V entities connected directly to a low voltage network (Un <1 kV) with a connection power of no more than 40 kW and a pre-set meter protection of not more than 63 A,
- Group VI entities connected to the network by a temporary connection, which will be replaced by the default connection or are connected for a limited period of not more than 1 year.
- The person applying for the connection should fill out the application form for the appropriate connection group.
- The application should specify, among others, the following parameters: the value of the connection power – the maximum that will be used and the expected connection date
Each application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- the applicant’s legal title to the facility in which the connected installations will be used (e.g act of ownership, lease agreement or lease),
- plan of the building on an architectural map with building altitudes, or a sketch indicating the location of the object relative to existing buildings and networks,
- an extract from the commercial register or a certificate of entry into the Business Activity Register (for objects intended for business activity).
The connection conditions define (among others) the following points:
- the scope of the work to be done to attach the object to the network,
- location and type of measuring system,
- size, type and location of the main security,
- proposed location for the exploitation limit.
With the terms, the applicant receives a draft of the connection agreement and information about the connection fee. Connection conditions are valid for 2 years. If a facility has not been connected to the network during this period, a new application for connection conditions should be submitted.
Detailed guidelines for connecting the Customer to the supplier’s network can be found in the regulation: “W sprawie szczegółowych warunków funkcjonowania systemu elektroenergetycznego (Dz. U.07.93.623)” (regulation title translation – “On the details of the functioning of the power system”)
For the application to be processed, a complete set of documents is required.
Power supply Vendor Change Procedure for customers connected to the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. network.
According to the Act of 10 April 1997 – Prawo Energetyczne (Dz. U. z 2006 r. Nr 89, poz. 625 z późn. zm.) (act title translation : Energy Law), each electric power user, including the ones using electricity for household purposes, has the right to purchase energy from a dealer of his choice.
This means there is a possibility to purchase electricity from a selected power supply Vendor.
The Vendor is an energy company which has the legal right to produce or trade electricity on the territory of Poland. The right to produce and / or trade electricity comes from the concession granted by the President of the Energy Regulatory Office. List of entities holding concessions for the production and / or trading of electricity is available on the website of the Energy Regulatory Office – license search:
Vendor changes should be made on the WZZS form (available on the Forms tab).
Vendor change procedure
The first change of Vendor Next Vendor changes Measuring system with data transmission as well as without data transmission Measuring system no data transmission Measuring system with data transmission 21 days 21 days 14 days
What do you need to do to change the Vendor:
1. The first step in the Vendor’s change procedure is to conclude a contract for the sale of electricity with a new (selected) Vendor. The primary condition for the Vendor to sell electricity to the receivers connected to the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) network, is to have a valid agreement for the provision of electricity distribution services signed with Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) (OSD). 2. The next step is to terminate the contract existing with the current Vendor, taking into account the terms and dates of its termination, as defined in the current complex contract (this is the electricity sale contract, together with the distribution service) or the electricity sale contract. 3. In the next step, the user, along with his new, selected Vendor together fill out and sign the form: “Notification of Sale Agreement”. The signed form can be submitted personally in Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) or sent by post. Submission of this document begins the procedure for changing the Vendor. 4. Within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the application (“Notification of Sale Agreement”), Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp.j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) verifies the submitted document. § In the case of errors, the application is verified negatively, which the user and the Vendor are informed of. The Vendor change process is over. § If the data on the submitted document is correct, the request is validated and both the recipient and the new Vendor are informed about this. 5. In case there is a need to adjust the measurement and settlement systems to the requirements specified in the Instruction for Traffic and Exploitation of the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) Distributive Network (IRiESD Balancing), Recipients qualified for III and VI Medium voltage power supply groups are required to adapt these systems at their own cost. 6. If the Recipient does not have a signed agreement for electricity distribution services with Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.), the next step in the Vendor change procedure, is signing such an agreement. The User receives two copies of the distribution service agreement. The Recipient (or his authorized Vendor) should sign and deliver the signed contract to Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) at least 10 days before the date of its entry into force. 7. After fulfilling the technical and legal requirements, Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.) assigns the measurement point and the Customer to a new Vendor. 8. The last element of the change procedure is the reading of the measurement and billing system. Information from the read is provided to both the current and the new seller.
We would like to inform you that Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., concluded on May 25, 2017, the consultation process for the IRiESDn Project (Instruction for Distributive Network Traffic and Exploitation).
As of May 26, 2017, Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. has developed and approved to use of the updated Instruction for Distributive Network Traffic and Exploitation (IRiESDn) in accordance with Update Sheet 1/2017.
By publishing on its website the IRiESDn Update Card No. 1/2017, Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. hereby informs about public access possibility for the IRiESDn content.
Announcement regarding the appointment of obliged vendor by the President of Energy Regulatory Office
The President of ERO appointed an obliged vendor in the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. area of activity. This has been done in accordance to Art. 40, paragraph 3 of Act from February 20, 2015 on renewable energy sources (Dz.U. z 2015 r. poz.478, with later amendments). The obliged vendor is Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., based in Oświęcim, Chemików 1, 32-600 Oświęcim.
According to § 37 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Economy on the detailed conditions for the functioning of the power system from May 4, 2007 (Dz. U. nr 93 z 2007 r., poz. 623), we present:
1. The structure of fuels and other primary energy sources consumed to generate electricity sold by Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. in 2017.
Item Source of energy Percentage [%] 1 Source of energy Renewable energy sources, including:
- wind energy
- solar energy
- large hydropower
- small hydropower
– 2 Coal 88.61 3 Lignite – 4 Natural gas – 5 Nuclear power – 6 Other – gas from methane drainage in mines 11.39 TOGETHER 100,00
2. Information on the impact of generating electrical energy on the environment in terms of size of emission of individual fuels and other primary energy sources consumed to produce the electricity sold by Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. in 2017.
Item Fuel Type CO2 SO2 NOx Dust Radioactive waste Mg/MWh 1 coal 0.417156 0,000560 0,000311 0,000012 0 2 gas from methane drainage in mines 0,244159 0,000009 0,000311 0,000003 0
As per requirements presented in Art. 5 sec. 6c. Act from April 10, 1997 – Energy Law (Dz. U. z 2012 r. poz. 1059, with later amendments) we present the average electricity consumption level of customers connected to the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. network. The presented data is for 2017 and it takes into account the connection groups concerned.
The currently regulations divide entities attached to the network into the following connection groups:
- Group II – entities connected directly to a distribution network with voltage of 110 kV, or having production units cooperating with the network or requiring non-standard energy supply,
- Group III – entities connected directly to the medium voltage distribution network (1 kV <Un <110 kV),
- Group IV entities connected directly to a low voltage network (Un <1 kV), with a connection power greater than 40 kW or a pre-set meter protection greater than 63 A,
- Group V entities connected directly to a low voltage network (Un <1 kV), with a connection power of no more than 40 kW and a pre-set meter protection of no more than 63 A,
- Group VI entities connected to the network through a temporary connection, which will be replaced with a default connection or which are connected for a definite period of not more than 1 year.
Item Connecting Group Average Power Consumption [MWh] 1 II – 2 III 638.705 3 IV mg KMnO4/dm3 4 V 11.982 5 VI –
Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. provides consumers with heat in steam for their heating and technological purposes. The company offers steam with the following working parameters of the source: pressure 1.2 MPa & temperature 240° C (tariff group Pw1) and pressure 0.35 MPa & temperature 200° C (tariff group Pn1). The distribution network covers the area of Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., Sp. j. (formerly Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o., S.K.A.) in Oświęcim and adjacent areas. In order to join the network you must apply to the company with the relevant “Connection Request” (to be downloaded from the website). The total length of the steam distribution network is about 27 km.
Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. makes connections to the network:
Technological steam 1.2 MPa
Technological steam 0.35 MPa
If you would like more information on the connection, please send us a filled out application, which you can download from our website by clicking on the link below.
Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. provides consumers with heat in the form of hot water for heating purposes. The hot water is produced at a supply temperature of 135° C and a return temperature of 80° C (tariff group W1w). Its main recipient in the heating season is Przedsiębiorstwo Energetyki Cieplnej in Oświęcim. By heating season we understand the period between September of the given year and May of the following year, in which atmospheric conditions require the operation of the heating system. For individual customers, the company offers hot water in the heating season with a supply temperature of 130° C and a return temperature of 80° C (tariff group W1n). For customers with their own transmission network, the company offers hot water throughout the year with a supply temperature of 150° C and a return temperature of 80° C (tariff group W0) directly from production. The distribution network covers the area of Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. in Oświęcim and adjacent areas. In order to join the network, you must fill out the “Application for Connection” (to be downloaded from our website). The total length of the hot water distribution network is about 10 km.
No Parameter Unit Result 1 Conductivity µS/cm max – 1,0 2 Hardness mval/dm3 0,0 3 Oxidation mg KMnO4/dm3 max – 3 4 SiO2 mg/dm3 max – 0,15 5 pH – 6,5 – 7,5 6 Fe mg/dm3 max – 0,03
March 21, 2013
Due to the removal of the technical failure referred to in the NOTICE from March 19, 2013 we would like to inform you that we are canceling the limitation in heat supply to “industrial group” customers serviced from our distribution network.
March 19, 2013
Due to temporary technical problems related to the failure of one of our basic heat production equipment (among others for heating pipes) – the steam boiler installed in our CHP plant, we would like to inform you that, until sufficient quantities of heat production equipment is activated, we are introducing the second stage of heat supply limitation. This concerns the “industrial group” customers serviced from our distribution network. This is in accordance with “The plan for introducing restrictions in the heat supply for customers of the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. heating network” – paragraph 5b.
Regarding the change in heat tariff
Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o.
By decision of the President of URE no.OKR-4210-18(7)/2012/3273/VIIIA/MK from April 2, 2012 a change in the heat tariff was approved. The content was published (only in the electronic version) on April 30, 2012 in the Electronic Official Journal of Małopolska Region under no. 1889. The content is available directly at: edziennik.malopolska.uw.gov.pl/ActDetails.aspx;
New prices and rates will apply after 14 days from the date of publication, this is: from May 15, 2012.
The plan for introducing restrictions to the supply of heat to the recipients of the Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. heating system was established based on the following legal acts:
1. Act from April 10, 1997r. Energy Law (unified text: Dz. U. z 2006r. Nr 89.poz.625 with later amendmants),
2. The regulation of the Council of Ministers from July 23, 2007r. on detailed rules and procedures for introducing restrictions to the sale of solid fuels and on the supply and consumption of electricity or heat (Dz. U. z 2007r. Nr 133, poz. 924),
3. Regulation of the Minister of Economy from January 15, 2007r. On the detailed conditions for the functioning of heating systems (Dz. U. z 2007r. Nr 16, poz. 92).
The plan for introducing restrictions in the supply of heat to the customers of the heating network was prepared for the period from 2015 to 2017 and was agreed with the voivode of Małopolska. It is valid from the heating season 2015/2016.
Agreed Plan for Limitations in Heat Supply