Woodmax OC 14.50
The technical data sheets are only available upon the customers’ request through e-mailTechnical Card Form
Woodmax OC 14.50
Single-component, modified polyvinyl acetate dispersion based adhesive with D4 water resistance class in accordance with PN-EN 204. After achieving full strength, the bond has very good adhesiveness to wooden surfaces under static and dynamic loads with a good initial grip.The adhesive is certified by IFT Rosenheim for D4 class in accordance with PN-EN 204 standard and high thermal resistance: ≥7 N/mm2 in accordance with EN 14257 (WATT`91).
- gluing solid wood in construction joinery manufacturing
- interior elements particularly exposed to moisture, exterior elements with appropriate surface protection
- gluing softwood
- gluing hardwood
- gluing floor panels
- gluing chipboards and fiberboards
- gluing plywood
- gluing other wood-based materials
- intended for use in cold presses and manual gluing
- intended for use in hot presses for pasting veneer or laminate over chipboards and MDFs
- not recommended for exterior elements exposed to intense moisture, such as garden furniture, etc.
It is recommended to thoroughly mix the adhesive before use. The adhesive may be applied on one or two sides, using a brush, spatula, bottle with a feeder, applicator, manual roller or machine (with nozzles or rollers).
|Viscosity||pH||MTTF||Strength After 25 minutes||Weld|
|Medium||Does not cause discoloration||approx. 6 [°C]||min. 4 [MPa]||colorless, not blunting tools, ageing-resistant|
- Viscosity pHMedium Does not cause discolorationMTTF Strength After 25 minutesapprox. 6 [°C] min. 4 [MPa]Weldcolorless, not blunting tools, ageing-resistant