MPOŚ - Synthos S.A.

Miejsko-Przemysłowa Oczyszczalnia Ścieków Sp. z o.o. 
( Municipal Industrial Sewage Treatment Plant)

 

ul. Nadwiślańska 46, 
32-600 Oświęcim
tel.: +48 33 847 34 33
fax: +48 33 847 45 02

 

Core business:

Receiving, purification and disposal of waste water, disposal of waste, sanitary and related services. 76.79% of shares in the company is held by Synthos Dwory 7 Sp. z o.o. S.K.A., the remaining 23.21% of the company shares is owned by the Town Council of Oświęcim.

 

www.empos.pl

© 2017 Synthos. All rights reserved.