§1. Instroductory provisions
Synthos S.A. with its registered office in Oświęcim, Poland, respects the fundamental, every person’s right to privacy. Synthos S.A. attaches great importance to ensuring the confidentiality and protection of the personal data they process, and makes every effort to ensure that the processing of such data takes place in accordance with the provisions of law, and the respect for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
Therefore, under Art. 20(1) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Provision of Services by Electronic Means (consolidated text: Official Journal of 2017, item 1219 with later amendments) and under Art. 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004, the Telecommunication Law (consolidated text: O. J. of 2017, item 1907 with later amendments), Synthos S.A. introduces this Privacy and Cookie Files Policy, hereinafter also referred to as the “Policy”.
§2. Personal data processing notice
- By using the website services you may be asked to provide some of your personal data. We will only ask for those data that are necessary for the purposes for which they will be processed.
- The Administrator of your personal data is Synthos S.A. with its registered office in Oświęcim (32‑600) at ul. Chemików 1, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS number 0000038981 for which registration files are maintained by the District Court for Kraków‑ Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, with the stock capital in the amount of PLN 39,697,500.00 paid in full, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5490002108, REGON: 070472049, hereinafter referred to as”Synthos” or”Administrator”.
- The contact with the Administrator is possible by means of a dedicated contact form located in the website under the”Contact” tab or by e-mail address: .
- In order to guarantee the highest standards of personal data protection, the Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer. In all matters concerning the processing of personal data, and in particular the exercise of your rights related to the processing of personal data, you can contact the Inspector appointed by Synthos at the following address: .
§3. Conditions for personal data processing
- The provision of the personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the use of individual services of our website.
- Synthos may process your data in the following areas: company names (in the case of sole proprietorship), names and surnames of their representatives, as well as company addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses. and other that you will disclose when placing an order in the online store, in the content of the question asked via the contact form or other forms available through the website.
- Personal data may be collected in connection with the use of the website, for the purpose and to the extent necessary for:
- placing and processing the order made in the Synthos Direct online store, thus for the purpose of concluding and performing the sales agreement – i.e. Under Art. 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: “RODO”);
- subscribing to the list of subscribers of the Newsletter, which enables receiving news from Synthos concerning the latest offers, discounts and other marketing and information materials, i.e. in order to pursue a legitimate interest in the form of direct marketing activities – i.e. under Art. 6(1)(f) of the RODO;
- answering a question asked by means of the contact form, and thus in order to pursue our legitimate interest in the form of communication with the users of the website – i.e. under Article 6(1)(f) of RODO;
- determining, making, and securing any claims arising in connection with the services provided by the website, and therefore in order to fulfil our legitimate interest – i.e. pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of RODO.
- Personal data will be processed for the following periods:
- in the case of placing and processing an order in the Synthos Direct online store – for the period necessary until the time of processing and completing the order, and thereafter the purposes and for the period, and to the extent required by law;
- in the case of subscribing to the list of Newsletter subscribers – for the period of Newsletter website provision, until your consent to the provision of this website by electronic means is withdrawn, you request to remove your data or your objection to their processing, and thereafter for the purposes and for the period, and to the extent required by law;
- in the case of answering the question asked via the contact form, for the period necessary to answer the question via the contact form, and thereafter for the purposes and for the period, and to the extent required by law;
- in the event of establishing, making and securing possible claims arising in connection with the services provided by the website – for the period necessary to secure the former, in accordance with the provisions of the generally applicable law.
- Each time we ask you to provide us any personal data, we shall inform you exactly about the conditions of their processing by Synthos.
§4. Rights of the data subject
- The data subject shall have the right to access to the content of their personal data and the right to correct, remove or reduce their processing, the right to transfer the data, and the right to object to their processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time if the processing is based on consent to the data processing, without the withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to the withdrawal of the same.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), when they consider the processing of personal data violate the provisions of the generally applicable law.
§5. Personal data protection
- ynthos undertakes to protect your personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations, in particular not to disclose them to any third parties and to process them exclusively for the purposes specified in this Privacy and Cookies Policy of the https://www.synthosgroup.com/ website
- Personal data are protected against unauthorized access, removal by unauthorized persons, destruction, loss, damage or alteration and processing contrary to the provisions of the generally applicable law.
- Synthos takes appropriate security measures to protect your data. These include internal controls of collected data and data processing processes, storage and processing procedures, and physical and IT security measures aimed at the protection against unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data.
- Your personal data will not be used for automated processing, including profiling.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to other entities, apart from entities providing services for Synthos, including IT services – under concluded contracts of entrustment or public bodies authorized to access these data under legal regulations.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organisation unless you have expressly given your consent to that or unless required by the applicable law.
Cookie Files Policy
§6. Cookies and conditions for their use
- In connection with the use of this website, cookies are collected, including text content which may contain personal data in the form of a computer’s IP address and a unique identifier of the device stored in the file. These files are not stored on Synthos servers, and the data from them are read only during a visit to the website. More information about the cookies can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- The legal basis for the collection of your data read from cookies is Article 6(1)(f) of the Act on Data Protection, which allows the processing of personal data in order to achieve the legitimate purpose of the data administrator.
- The above justified purposes for which the data read from “cookie” files are used include:
- adjusting the website to individual user settings and remembering the data entered by the user related to the use of the website, e.g. selection of the language version of the website;
- conducting statistical analyses of users and visitors to the website for the needs of the website administrator (operator), e.g. statistics of visits to the website.
- Cookies processed by Synthos will include:
- cookies necessary for the proper functioning of certain elements of the website and maintenance of the connection to the server;
- cookies used to analyse the traffic on the website, allowing to measure the effectiveness of advertisements and to adjust the message to your expectations;
- Cookies that remember the settings of the website (e.g. selection of language version, on your request).
- Entering the www.synthosgroup.com website, you remain anonymous until you decide otherwise. The information contained in system logs (e.g. IP address) is used by Synthos for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. Furthermore, IP addresses are used to collect general statistical demographic information such as the region from which you connect to us.
- The information contained in system logs are used by the hosting company working for Synthos only for technical and statistical purposes, due to the general rules of Internet connections.
- Synthos hereby informs that most web browsers allow cookies to be stored on your device by default. You have the possibility to change the configuration of your browser at any time in order to stop collecting the cookies or to delete the cookies already stored on your device, in accordance with the instructions by the provider of your browser:
- You may refuse the collection of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser that you use when connecting to our website, in the manner described above, but please note that in such a case, the use of all functions of the website may be difficult or impossible.
- You can access your data in the collected form by analysing the content of cookie files, in the content as present on your computer disk, which are then used by the website, and to delete them at any time.
- You have the right to demand the deletion of your data collected by Synthos, the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (supervisory authority).
In case of any questions concerning this Privacy and Cookies Policy of the https://www.synthosgroup.com/ website, please send them to the following address: .